How can I see if my students performed their tasks?
Matific allows you to monitor your students' performance on all assigned activities.
Assigned activities are displayed under two sections:
- Current Activities: Activities which students can currently complete.
- Scheduled Activities: Activities which students can complete in the future.
1. Click 'Activities' -> Manage Activities.
2. Select a class -> Select the whole class or a student.
3. View by due or stating week of activity. By default, 'View by Week Due' is selected.
4. Each activity has a 'circle of completeness.' Hover the pointer over a circle to view the number of students who have completed the specific activity.
5. Click the circle to view more details. You can sort these details by group. View this article to learn how to create groups.
6. Toggle 'Personalise' to view or hide each student's score. There is an option to switch the table view. You can also unassign activities.
7. Click the graph icon or 'View Full Report' to view the work progress report for assigned activities.
8. You can also change assignment settings.