Rollover Guide For Administrators
When a new academic year begins, you will get this prompt asking you to set up new classes.
You can click 'Add Class' or 'Not Now.'
If you click 'Not Now', you can add classes later from 'Class Management' -> Manage All Classes.
Click 'Add Class.'
There are three ways to add a new class:
- Add a class
- Add with CSV Template
- Import from Google Classroom
1. Add a class
1. Click 'Add a class.'
2. Enter the details -> Click 'Create Class.'
3. Select students to roll over into the class.
By default, all students who were in classes a year junior to this class's year level are displayed.
4. However, you can also select students from other classes.
5. Click 'Save.'
2. Add with CSV Template
1. Click 'Add with CSV Template.'
2. Click 'Download Rollover Roster.'
3. Fill out columns G through K for all the students except those who already have a Current Class.
You can also add new students.
Email the completed file to email@example.com and we will do the rest.
3. Import from Google Classroom
1. Click 'Import from Google Classroom.'
2. Choose your classes and their year levels -> Click 'Import Class.'
Click 'Students Awaiting Rollover' to view the students awaiting rollover.
You can move them to a class.
Or delete them if they are not in the school anymore.
You will get this prompt when all students have been rolled over.
Note: After a rollover,
- All reporting data is reset and will begin anew.
- For students, only their coins, experience points, adventure island and training zone progress and will carry over.