You can practice your skills in Training Zone.
Practice a skill
1. Select a skill -> Select an activity under the skill to practice.
You can sort the skills by your score or the alphabet.
Your skill is sorted by your score under 3 categories:
- Strong skills: If your score for a skill is ≥ 80%.
Represented in green.
- Needs practice: If your score for a skill is < 80%.
A score < 80% is represented in yellow.
A score < 50% is represented in red.
- Not played yet: If you have never played an activity of a skill, it will be under this category.
You can hover over the yellow diamond to view your average score compared to your peers.
You can practice skills offline by downloading activities on the mobile app.
You can download by:
- An activity: the specific activity will be downloaded.
- A skill: all activities under the skill will be downloaded.
- A year: all activities under the selected year will be downloaded.
Note: Downloading all activities under a year can take some time based on the available bandwidth.
It may also slow down the app until all the activities have been downloaded.
A green tick will be in place of the download icon for downloaded activities.
Downloaded activities on a device are accessible to any user who logs into the app on the device.
Downloaded activities are available only from Training Zone. Each activity takes between 8-20 MB of storage.