Parent Zone - Registration
1. Visit Matific -> Click 'Try Matific.'
2. Click 'Parent.'
3. Create your parent account in one of three ways:
- Sign up with Google
- Sign up with Apple
- Sign up with Email
You can enjoy a 7-day free trial in all three ways.
4. There are two ways to register:
- Set up a new account: if your child doesn't have an account
- Link your child's account: if your child already has an account
Set up a new account
1. Select a plan. Click 'Continue.'
2. Set up your payment in one of three ways:
- Credit/debit card
- Google Pay
3. Once your payment is successful, you will be asked to set up your profile. Fill in the required fields -> Click 'Next.'
4. Set up your child's profile. Fill in the required fields -> Click 'Next.'
5. Set adaptive grade level to optimize the learning experience-> Click 'Next.'
6. Set a weekly quest -> Click 'Next.'
7. Set the Matific Time: This is used to send reminders and calendar notifications. You can disable one/both sessions if desired. Click 'Next.'
8. Select your child's mathematics level to optimize the learning experience and complete the setup.
9. Registration is now complete. You can continue with your account or your child's account or add another child.
Link your child's account
1. Enter your child's login credentials -> Click 'Continue.'
2. Click 'Link Account.'
3. Verify your email.
4. Set up your profile. Fill in the required fields -> Click 'Continue.' Once you complete this step, your parent account will be created and connected to your child's account.
Log in to your account
1. Visit Matific -> Click 'Log in.'
2. Log in based on how you signed up.