Parent Zone - Dashboard
At the top, you can switch between your children or add another child.
View this article to add another child.
Atop the Weekly Quest, your child's recent biggest improvement is highlighted.
Under Weekly Quest, you can view your child's weekly and overall progress:
- Overall Score: Your child's percentage score across all skills for completed activities
- Total Activities Completed: The total number of activities completed by your child
- Student Initiated Activities Completed: The total number of activities completed by your child in adventure island and training zone
- Assigned Activities Completed: The total number of activities completed by your child which were assigned by their teacher
Under Week Activity, you can view per week:
- The number of minutes your child has spent on activities
- The number of activities your child has completed
You can hover over a day to view the number of minutes spent/activities completed by your child per activity type.
Under Skill Performance, you can view an indication of the results achieved by your child in specific skills.
You can also view your child's strong skills, skills that need practice and skills that have not been tested yet.
You can hover over the yellow diamond to view your child's average score compared to their peers.
You can click the menu icon next to a topic to view available activities under that topic.
View this article to assign and unassign activities.
Currently Assigned Activities
Under Currently Assigned Activities, you can view details about activities assigned by the teacher/yourself.