Matific and Google Classroom FAQ
What should I do before syncing?
Before syncing classes with Matific, please check our system limitations and verify that all your classes are in order.
- Class names can have a maximum length of 32 characters, including spaces
- Class names must not contain any special characters
- Each class can have a maximum of 60 students
- Each class should have a unique name
- Please ensure you are a teacher in your Google Classroom
- Please note that parent emails cannot be synced as per Google's terms of service
Ensure you have completed your sync with Google Classroom. Visit Matific and log in with Google.
How do my students log in?
Same process as above.
How do I make changes to the class?
Any changes you wish to make should be done on Google Classroom.
After making the changes, visit Class Management -> Manage My Classes and resync on Matific.
View this article to import a class from Google Classroom.