Matific and Google Classroom FAQ
What should I do before syncing?
Before syncing classes with Matific, please check our system limitations and verify that all your classes are in order.
- Class names can have a maximum length of 32 characters, including spaces
- Class names must not contain any special characters
- Each class can have a maximum of 60 students
- Each class should have a unique name
- Please ensure you are a teacher in your Google Classroom
- Please note that parent emails cannot be synced as per Google's terms of service
How do I log in?
Ensure you have completed your sync with Google Classroom. Visit Matific and log in with Google.
How do my students log in?
Same process as above.
How do I make changes to the class?
Any changes you wish to make should be done on Google Classroom.
After making the changes, visit Class Management -> Manage My Classes and resync on Matific.
View this article to import a class from Google Classroom.