Assigned Work Report
The Assigned Work Report allows you to:
- Easily monitor work progress, completed activities, completion rate and average score for each student and the entire class.
- Check which students have completed their assigned activities, are currently working on them, and haven’t started yet.
1. Click 'Reports' -> Assigned Work Report.
2. Select a class -> Select the whole class or a student.
3. You can also select a student to view detailed information: activity, topic, completion date, number of attempts, type of work and score.
4. You can filter the report by assignment period, status and type.
5. There is also an option in the top right area to export the report as an Excel spreadsheet.
6. You can view details of the class and each student in the report.