How do I know if my students have completed the work assigned to them?
1. To see if your students have completed their tasks, first, click on 'Activities' and then 'Assigned Activities'.
2. For each activity, there is a 'circle of completeness' showing the percent of the class that performs the activity. Click on it to see the list of students and how they did on the activity. This circle is under the progress column.
3. If you hover the mouse on an activity's circle of completeness, you will see how many students completed the assignment.
4. If you click on it, you'll see a more detailed report of the students' performance of that activity.
5. Clicking on 'Personalise' will show you a table with all assigned activities, as well as each individual student's progress.