How can a parent assign and unassign activities?
1. Select your child from the parent dashboard to whom you wish to assign activities.
2. Scroll down to 'Skill Performance.'
Click the menu icon next to a topic to view available activities under that topic.
3. Click 'Assign' next to a topic to automatically assign a set of six activities from that topic.
You can assign activities from as many topics as you wish, but only a set of six activities per topic at a time.
You can assign another set once the current set has been completed/unassigned.
Note: You can't choose and assign a specific activity or change the number of activities assigned per topic.
Assigned activities will appear under 'Assigned Work' -> 'Parent Assigned' for your child.
1. Click 'Unassign' to unassign a set of six activities.
View currently assigned activities
1. In the parent dashboard, under 'Currently Assigned Activities', you can view details about currently assigned activities.