Rollover Guide for Teachers
When a new academic year begins, you may get this prompt asking you to set up new classes.
Your Matific Admin will generally set them up. However, you can also set up your classes.
You can click 'Add Class' or 'Not Now.'
If you click 'Not Now', you can add classes later from 'Class Management' -> Manage All Classes.
Click 'Add Class.'
You can add new classes in two ways:
- Add a class
- Import from Google Classroom
1. Add a class
1. Click 'Add a class.'
2. Enter the details -> Click 'Create Class.'
3. Select students to roll over into the class.
By default, all students who were in classes a year junior to this class's year level are displayed.
4. However, you can also select students from other classes.
5. Click 'Save.'
2. Import from Google Classroom
1. Click 'Import from Google Classroom.'
2. Choose your classes and their year levels -> Click 'Import Class.'
Note: After a rollover,
- All reporting data is reset and will begin anew.
- For students, only their coins, experience points, adventure island and training zone progress and will carry over.