How do I assign my first activity?
1. Click on the 'Activities ' tab and then select 'Manage Activities'.
2. Select the ‘Class’ that you would like to assign activities to by using the drop-down menu. Use the 'Whole Class' drop-down menu to determine which students you would like to assign the activities to.
3. Select the year that you want to search for the topic or activity. Browse the topics to find activities.
You can choose to see the information organized by topic, curriculum, or textbook.
4. Then, you can click on the topic you're interested in.
5. Click the drop-down arrow next to the topic you require and assign activities individually by clicking ‘Assign’.