Live Classroom allows you to engage with students better by monitoring them in real-time:
- Monitor their progress in an activity
- Monitor their current status: online, offline, struggling, not progressing
1. Click 'Live Classroom.'
2. Select the whole class, a group or a student.
3. There are five views (four tabs):
- The default view
- Not progressing
Click a tab to view students of the specific status. Click the active tab again to return to the default view.
3.1 The default view:
Displays students of all statuses.
Displays students who are online.
Displays students who are offline.
Note: Students who closed the application on their device without logging out may still be shown as online and not progressing.
Displays students who have answered more than one question incorrectly recently.
Hover over the red icon to view how many questions the student has answered incorrectly recently.
3.5 Not progressing:
Displays students who are online but idle.
Hover over the purple icon to view how long since the student last answered a question.
4. These four options are available for all students regardless of their current status:
- View performance report
- View progress report
- Edit student details
- Download student login card
5. There is an option for teachers to view the credentials of students who are offline to help them log in.
Credentials have been redacted for confidentiality in this image.
6. The number of questions answered in the last ninety minutes is displayed.