Matific Play Arena for Guests
Matific Play Arena allows up to 60 participants to play a game that is hosted by a teacher, student or guest.
Host a game
1. Visit Matific -> Click 'Maths Activities.'
2. You can filter the activities by grade, topic, curriculum and activity type.
3. Select an activity -> Click 'Play with Class.'
4. You will be redirected to another tab to host the game.
5. Each game has a unique activity code which participants can enter to join.
Share this code with your participants:
- Copy the code and share it with participants.
- Click the link icon to copy the link and share it with participants.
Example link: https://www.matific.com/play?code=93785
6. You can sort the participants by their completion time or score.
You can filter the participants by the number of stars they earned.
7. When all the players have finished the game or when you decide the time is up, click 'End Activity.'
8. You can also abort the game at any time by clicking the close icon.
Once the game is over, there are options to share the activity or sign up for a teacher account.
9. You can sign up with Google or your email. You can also book a consultation.
Join a game
1. Enter the activity code.
2. If the activity code is valid, you will be asked to enter your name to join the game.
3. Once you join a game, you will be in a waiting room till the game's host starts the game.
4. If the host aborts the game while you are in the waiting room, you will see this screen.
5. If you have finished the game whereas others still haven't, you will see this screen.
Even if others have finished the game, but the host is yet to end it, you will still see the same screen.
6. Once the host ends the game, you will see the scoreboard.
You can see the number of stars players have earned and their completion time.
7. If you wish, you can sign up with Matific. View this article to sign up.
8. You can also explore the application without signing up. However, this has limited functionality.
9. If you clicked 'Explore', you will be asked to select your grade.
When you select your grade, you will be redirected to the application's main menu where you can explore.