How can my students customize their character?
Your students can customize their character's name, body, outfit and aircraft.
Your students can access customization in the following ways:
1. Click their character/aircraft in the home screen.
2. Click 'My Adventure Book' -> Their character/aircraft/name.
Click the character's name to edit it.
1. A name can be generated.
2. Or typed.
- Can have a maximum of 10 characters and only have letters and spaces.
- Must start with a letter.
- The first letter of a name is automatically capitalized.
Body, Outfit and Aircraft
Your students can customize their character's body: eyes, nose and mouth, ears, colour and hair.
Your students can customize their character's outfit: top, bottom, handwear, footwear and headwear.
Your students can customize their character's aircraft: balloon, carriage and undercarriage.
Items can be purchased using coins.
Some items are only unlocked by reaching a specific rank. Rank can be increased by earning XP (experience points).
Coins and XP can be earned by:
- Completing activities on Adventure Island, Arena, Assigned Work or Training Zone.
- Earning achievements - View this article for more information.
Some items are only unlocked by achieving a goal.
Click 'Done' to apply the changes to the character.
Click 'Cancel' to undo the changes to the character.