How do I add students to my class?
You can add students to your class using:
- Class Management -> Manage My Students
- Class Management -> Manage My Classes
Other than the initial steps, both methods are basically the same.In this article, students are added via Manage My Students.
1. Click 'Class Management' -> Manage My Students.
2. Select your class.
3. Click '+Add Students' in the top right corner.
4. You can add students in three ways:
- Enter student names
- Get students to add themselves
- Upload your class list
Usernames are automatically generated for students when they are added. They can be changed later by the teacher.
1. Enter student names
1. Click 'Enter student names.'
2. Enter the names -> Click 'Done.'
After the students are added, you may see these yellow icons next to them. These icons indicate that the students have not yet logged into their accounts.
2. Get students to add themselves
1. Click 'Get students to add themselves.'
2. Students can use the class code to join your class.
3. You can copy a link with the class code and share it with your students.
Example link: https://www.matific.com/class?code=CKFGLB
4. Your students will see this when they click the link.
3. Upload your class list
1. Click 'Upload your class list.'
2. Click 'Download Class Template' to download the template which is an Excel spreadsheet.
You can also download the template from here:
3. Enter the details in the template.
4. Upload the template.
5. Click 'Import.'
Note: Your school can restrict you from adding students. In this case, please contact your Matific Admin.