The Assigned Work Report allows you to:
- Easily track work progress, completed activities, completion rate and average score for each student and the entire class.
- Check which students have completed their assigned activities, are currently working on them, and haven’t started yet.
- Hover over Reports > Click Assigned Work Report.
- Select a class > Select the whole class or a student.
- You can also select a student to view detailed information: activity, topic, completion date, number of attempts, type of work and score.
- You can filter the report by assignment period, status and type.
- There is also an option in the top right area to export the report as an Excel spreadsheet.
- You can view details of the class and each student in the report.