Matific allows you to monitor your students' performance on all assigned activities.
Assigned activities are displayed under two sections:
- Current Activities: Activities which students can currently complete.
- Scheduled Activities: Activities which students can complete in the future.
- Hover over Activities > Click Manage Activities.
- Select a class > Select the whole class or a student.
- View by due or stating week of activity. By default, View by Week Due is selected.
- Each activity has a circle of completeness. Hover the pointer over a circle to view the number of students who have completed the specific activity.
- Click the circle to view more details. You can sort these details by group. To learn how to create groups, view this article.
- Toggle Personalise to view or hide each student's score. There is an option to switch the table view. You can also unassign activities.
- Click the graph icon or View Full Report to view the work progress report for assigned activities.
- You can also change assignment settings.