Matific Arena allows up to 60 participants to play a game that is hosted by a teacher, student or guest.
Host a game
- Hover over Activities > Click Find Activities > Select an activity.
- Click Play with class.
- You will be redirected to another tab to host the game.
- Each game has a unique activity code which participants can enter to join. Share this code with your participants.
Click the link icon to copy the link and share it with participants. Example link: https://www.matific.com/play?code=08110
- Your students who belong to the year the arena activity is from and are logged into the application, are notified when you are hosting a game but haven't started it yet. Instruct your students to log into Matific and click Join the Game.
- You can view which students (their avatar names) and guests are waiting for you to start the game. A guest is anyone who has entered the code but is currently not logged into Matific. Guests are asked to enter their first and last names to join a game. Click Start Activity to start the game.
- You can sort the participants by their completion time or score. You can filter the participants by the number of stars they earned.
- When all the players have finished the game or when you decide the time is up, click End Activity.
- You can also abort the game at any time by clicking the close icon.
- Once the game is over, there is an option to save new students to a class.
- Select a class > Confirm student names.