- Visit Matific > Click Try Matific.
- Continue with Google/Apple/Email to set up a new account.
However you continue, you can enjoy a 7-day free trial.
- Or link your child's account if your child already has one.
Set up a new account
Note: You can switch between the steps in the registration process if you wish to change something.
- Enter your child's name.
- Enter your child's year at school.
- Select your child's approximate mathematics level.
- Select any starting topics.
- Choose a plan > Create your account
- Set up your payment in one of three ways:
- Credit/debit card
- Google Pay
- Once your payment is successful, you can set up your profile.
Fill in the required fields > Click Next.
- Set up your child's profile. Fill in the required fields > Click Next.
- Set adaptive grade level to optimize the learning experience > Click Next.
- Set a weekly quest > Click Next.
- Set the Matific Time: This sends reminders and calendar notifications.
You can disable one/both sessions if desired. Click Next.
- Select your child's mathematics level to optimize the learning experience and complete the setup.
Link your child's account
- Enter your child's login credentials > Click Continue.
- Continue with Google/Apple/Email.
- Verify your email.
- Set up your profile. Fill in the required fields > Click Continue. Once you complete this step, your parent account will be created and connected to your child's account.
Log in to your account
1. Visit Matific > Click Log in.
2. Log in based on how you signed up.