You can customize your avatar's name, body, outfit and aircraft.
You can access customization in the following ways:
- Click your avatar/aircraft in the home screen.
- Click My Adventure Book > Your avatar/aircraft/name.
Click your avatar's name to edit it.
- You can generate a name.
- Or type a name.
- Can have a maximum of 10 characters and only have letters and spaces.
- Must start with a letter.
- The first letter of a name is automatically capitalized.
Body, Outfit and Aircraft
You can customize your avatar's body: eyes, nose and mouth, ears, colour and hair.
You can customize your avatar's outfit: top, bottom, handwear, footwear and headwear.
You can customize your avatar's aircraft: balloon, carriage and undercarriage.
You can purchase items using your coins.
Some items are only unlocked by reaching a specific rank. You can increase your rank by earning XP (experience points).
You can earn coins and XP by:
- Completing activities on Adventure Island, Arena, Assigned Work or Training Zone.
- Earning achievements - View this article for more information.
Some items are only unlocked by achieving a goal.
Click Done to apply the changes to your avatar.
Click Cancel to undo the changes to your avatar.