You will see the Teacher Dashboard when you log in. It has many different panels, each providing valuable information:
- Student Account Setup Progress
- Assignment Cards
- Student Monitor
- Students needing help/that are excelling
- Student/Class achievements
If you are logging in for the first time, our Get Started with Matific tutorial will guide you through the basics.
Select the class to which you wish to view data.
Student Account Setup Progress
- Update data: Updates data for all the panels
- Students who have logged in: Click this to go to Class Management > Manage my Students
- Students who have completed their first activity: Click this to go to Reports > Performance Report
- Add Students: Click this to go to Class Management - Manage my Students > Add Students
- Login Cards: Provides an option to download print-ready login cards for the whole class
This panel gives you an overview of your students' activity.
Hover over to view a breakdown of each of your students' activity.
Students needing help/that are excelling
This panel displays students needing help/that are excelling based on their scores on activities completed in the last 30 days.
Click Help improve to go to Activities > Find Activities.
This panel displays any student and class achievements in the selected period.