The Placement Test report allows you to:
- Check which students have completed their placement test(s).
- Check which questions were answered correctly/incorrectly, or skipped by each student.
- Hover over Reports > Click Placement Test.
- Select a class > Select the whole class or a group.
- You can sort the report by student name, total number of questions and the number of correct, incorrect, and skipped questions.
- To set a new placement test:
Click Set New Test > Select the students to set test for >
Select learning level of new placement test > Click Set New Test.
- If a student has done multiple placement tests, you can expand the report and view details for each attempt. This will help you track their progress. Only the latest attempt is displayed when the report is collapsed.
- The test outcome column shows whether a student's learning level is equal to the class's year level or not. If any knowledge gaps were found in the student's learning level set in a placement test, their learning level may be decreased.
- If you change your mind about a placement test that you have set, you can unset it.
Only tests that have a status of Pending can be unset.
Select a student to view correctly/incorrectly answered and skipped questions for each test attempt.
- You can also export the report as an Excel sheet.
- You can view details for the class and each student in the report.
To disable placement tests, view this article.